jOuRNaL oF niC

To live the fullness of live

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Mount KK

After cough for more than two week, mister Ashma came to visit me on the fourth day of KK trip. Mum and dad keep on warned me not to risk me life for climbing mount KK. It was hard to me to give up as i have gone through months training for this trip.
I guess mum pray very hard, I had to give up at the third station. Well, maybe this is not meant for me and at least i had tried my best. I had to learn accept it. Great to hear that five of them manage to reach the peak on time.
On the sixth day, mister Ashma leave me! Arghh..if he could leave me two days before, maybe i manage to make it for the climbing. Haiz..since all my friends were stull on KK mount, i spend my own sweet time to explore kk city.
One of the street taylor at Filipino Market
Yummy beef noodles
Shi Liang (yeeting's relative) at One Borneo. By far, One Borneo is the biggest mall in Borneo.
Artificial Raffesia in One Borneo
KK Hill, where we can see whole kk town from here.
Since they have yet to come back, i decided to took a taxi to Tanjung Aru beach.
Having yummy roasted chicken wing and coconut drink on beach.