jOuRNaL oF niC

To live the fullness of live

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Kuchai Lama Roasted Chicken Wing

" Dear leng lui, I found out a good place 4lamb chop, interested 2hv it tonite? "
" Sorry gal, I cant make it as i have to work OT , enjoy"
" Okay, nvm. Work hard n take care ya". 

Well, I dont care..I must have it by this evening since everyone is giving good comment on this roasted lamb chop. Without wasting a second, I drove to Kuchai Lama and park my car beside the main road.

Cao Cao Lamb Chop, Here I am ! I have been waiting for this hour since two days ago :P
Kind of awkard as I not used to dine alone, should I tabao ? But it smell so nice.....okay, should have it now !
This is good ! But not as special as I expected..Penang eater mar..must have some requirement.. I like to eat it with the papermint sauce..actually, I like the sauce more than the meat.
Okay, should order roaster taofu as well...no other reason, just simply miss Penang Farlim pasar malam. I used to have it with my family while I'm in Penang.
Full ! But the raosted chicken wing look so nice. Hence, again..I order as I cant reisit it. Amarzingly, what's a juicy chicken wing. I like this. The best disher compared to the other two.

Thank you, Lord for giving me such a wonder dinner..love you :)

Chicken wing, I shall come back again..