jOuRNaL oF niC

To live the fullness of live

Saturday, August 14, 2010

A song in memory of the past

 A song to bring her back to the past.

"She is from penang.."
" Penang girl like to take advantage on guy, be careful of her..
Penang girl very stingy,,"

 
" My parent feel that we are just not compatible"
" Okay.."
" We really have a very different family background..my bro broke up due to this reason.."
" Okay..I thought you we have discuss about this before we start.."
" Ya..I know..but i really afraid this will happen to us as well..have you ever thought about this ?.."
" Yup, I do. I'm afraid too..but I thought our conclusion is to overcome it together ? You will learn about my family and I will do the same to you.."
" Ya..ya..but after I discuss with my mum about our differences, she said dont end up with you.."
" Okay.."
" Thank God that day I not manage to meet up your family, my parent said at the moment  I should'nt meet your family.."
" Okay.."


" Sorry, I know I should'nt think so much.."
"...."
" Sorry..."
" I need some time for this.."
" Sorry, could you please forgive me  ?."


" Lord, give me the strength to love and to forgive.."
" Do not hold to anger, hurt and pain, It will keep you from love.."
" Lord, I just cant love him anymore.."
" I should'nt give up since he had make so many effort for the past few months;;"

" Dear, I might be transfer to Kluang..How about you ?"
" Okay, I will try to get a job there.."
" Thank you.."

" Dear, I got an offer from Shell and I might work in Miri.."
" Okay, then I will to get a job there.."
" Is there any job oppoturnity for civil ?"
" I'm not sure. If cannot get it, I will try brunei.."
" Thank you. I'm so touch.."

" Dear, it has been quite a long time you did not see my parent. When are you going to visit them ?"
" Er..okay..I will come by .."  

Struggle and suffer for nights before the visit.


" My parent feel that you are too quite..we are really come from diferrent background.."
" I like you, we are just good for everything besides family.."
" When things happen, you are the only one I like to share with,,But, family background.."
" I really like you but my mum said.* bra bra~*.....my dad said *bra bra..*..."
" You are a very good and supportive gf..I will be very sad if I lose you....."

" Jason...I'm really tired.."
" I had been working so hard in our relationship..."
" Why you're just keep on questioning the problems instead of seeking solution? "
" I can't carry on anymore.."
" Time to let go..though it might be very hurt.."

" Can we be friend ? I like to share with you about my life.."
" We can be friend, you can call me if you meet any problem. But not every little single thing in your in life.."
" Ya..I know...But why ?.."
" Because we are no longer in a relationship.."    
" Why you have to be like that ? You have made me feel so bad.."
'..* smile*.."