jOuRNaL oF niC

To live the fullness of live

Monday, January 17, 2011

a solid peace


Thanks for recall. After reading Lia's mail, I told myself to note down this experince. It was not to boast about my victory or courage, just simply grateful and glorify His name. From the conversation with Lia, she had sense the different of me. 

Well, what's she said was true. Through the surgery, I have experienced His faithfulness and providence. Friends and doctor were wonder about my courage to to make the decision on the spot even though at that moment my family member were not around. They came to visit me after two hours of my op. Doctor keep on apologize with me as he want to op me on our first meet. We met less than 5 minutes.! It's all about trust to my God. No doubts. I still remember as the attendents push me to op room, along the way,the only person i can think of is Jesus. My heart keep on shout at His name. As i reached the op room, nurses asking whether I'm scare, I said no. Because I really can feel the peace..it was so true and solid. 

Lord, I know it was You who gave me the peace even before I met the doctor. WIthout  Your presence, I will not be so calm. Thank You. Indeed Lord, You are faithful.