jOuRNaL oF niC

To live the fullness of live

Sunday, June 5, 2011

DAORAE Korean BBQ Restaurant


Eat and drinks section! Today we decided to take korean food since Nikki never have it before. This was my third time been to Daorae korean bbq in Tanjung Bungah. As usual, while waiting for food, taking picture is the things we love to do. In fact,I will only do this with Nikki...maybe she is my sis.. that's why I can be who I am, a real me.


Too much beef for the past few days. Hence for the first time bbq, we dint order beef but chicken and lamb instead. The funny part was waiter kept recommended pork. Maybe pork is nice but never been our consideration list. He was surprised as we told him we anti-pork.


                                              The marinated lamb is much nicer than chicken.
                         Having so called " seaweed soup" which is birthday soup for Korean, i guess..
hmm..cute pic, nice shot..taken by ME !!  haha
Overall the food is nice and reasonable price. Besides they do provide a very good service and side disher.