jOuRNaL oF niC

To live the fullness of live

Sunday, July 17, 2011

Bali Trip Day 2 - Goa Gajah (Elephant Cave)

It took about 15 minutes drive from Jati Home Stay to Goa Gajah. Well I'm not a temple person, in fact I don't really like those statues. But for the sake of my dearest friends, here am I.
Ermm..After a while, herewith Jinny and mine comment to this temple - the elephant statue itself look more scary and evil rather then offer protection to his people. 
Nothing much in the cave, besides an altar. One of the local trying make fun with us by silent sitting in the cave to let us take picture. 
Rectangular Pool in the middle of Temple compound
Thousand years tree
According to our tour guide, Wayan, many of evil spirits love to hang around with this tree. He had an experience before. One of his european client took picture at the thousand tress root and to their surprise they saw a white up side down evil face in the digital camera. He too shared with that if anyone spend whole night silent sitting under this tree, without disturb by the evil one, the elephant god may let their dream come true. 

Thank God, my dear Jesus never ask me to sit under an evil tree in order to get Him answes my prayer. What I need to do is to asked in Jesus' name and it will be given by God. How lovely is my heavenly daddy.


Besides the thousand tree, there too a spot where Wayan told us that those who has six sense will able to see a different world in that spot. Sweat ! 
Haiz..I really don't like this freaky temple. The only thing I spend most of the time is this hall. Not the statue but the timber trusses. Truss spacing should be around 500mm and batten spacing 300mm, I guess.