jOuRNaL oF niC

To live the fullness of live

Saturday, December 31, 2011

A year filled with God's goodness

Shiok Sendiri Posting :p
2011 is a tough year to my family and career. I still remember I had my very first day of 2011 in hospital. After a month of my op, my dad's turn. All of sudden, he enter hospital due to mild stroke. Later on my mum's turn. While I thought all the bad things were away from my family, mum told us that she wish to divorce with dad. They quarrel and the situation seem like no turning point. And then my career crisis. 

Well, it might start with all bad things but my God end my year with his goodness. I thank God for preserving my life. I never plan to do a check up in hospital and had an operation. My cysts burst. Doctor said I might lost my life once those toxic fluid circular through out my body. The op just happened on time. 

Besides me, dad become the first mild stroke patient in Island Hospital to be healed in the shortest time. It only took two months for dad to gain back his 95% energy. I remember while his in hospital, he can't even talk and walk. Carry a pillow is an impossible mission to him. According to doctor, such condition need a least six to eight months to recover. In the second weeks, a pastor came to my house and pray for dad. Dad have a very good sleep on that night. Before pastor leave, he told David that dad will be healed on the very second day. No one take this word seriously. On the second day early morning, I heard dad crying. He manage to carry a pillow and walk slowly without a support. This is my second time seeing dad cry. From that days onward, we can see God healing hand upon dad. And now he can drive, carry heavy stuff, hiking etc. 

Dad cut down his work load after the stroke. To our amaze, his business profit increase amazingly.I start to understand while God want us to rest. Because at the moment we rest, God work for us. He provide beyond our needs. Thanks

Mum's leg healed without op. She can even walk longer than me and Nikki while we were in Hong Kong. We were so worry about mum condition that she can't walk too much hence I cut down a lot of places to be visited in Hong Kong. End up me and Nikki cried as our leg sprain and tired. Mum's feel nothing! funny.

Dad and mum issue resolved. After the incident, our family are closer to each other. I can see dad changing, he cares about this family more than I expected. While mum suffer for depression, he is the one who stay beside her. The act of love touch me and I really salute dad for his patience, commitment, responsibility and love toward us. 

While I wonder about my work, seeking answer am I suitable in sales line, God open another door for me. The reason I choose to stay in sales is because I able to meet up different people and opportunity. My new job scope are slightly similar to sales but can stay away from all dirty money and lying.

Lord thank you. What can I say about all these ?

A year filled with God's goodness :)