jOuRNaL oF niC

To live the fullness of live

Monday, July 30, 2012

Sending Off


My heart was heavy since Saturday night. Time to say good bye to my beloved sister as she will be leaving to Argentina soon. Thank God that I manage to have a very quality time with her while she was in Penang for the past few days.

Sometime I wonder what so great about her that I actually cannot help myself to treat her like my family. A feeling like taking care of her though she does not need it at all. Maybe this is just an act of me to show how much I care about this sister.

Back to topic. What had she done that actually touch my heart. A short note of encouragement during my second year study week in PBBC. A box of chocolate and biscuit...

'Gal, are you free now?', 
"Yes, why ?' (It was almost 11pm at night)
"Can you please come down for a while ? I'm just in front of your gate"

At my house gate I saw a cool girl with her motorcycle. The next thing she ask " have you eaten?"
This is the regular question she love to ask me while I was in university. Simply because she knew that i was a choosy person and used to skip meal. 

After answer her question she pass me a green box. In the box I saw chocolate bars and biscuits. 
" I know you don't like to take proper meal, but at least take some chocolate. Don't get yourself hungry and please take care your gastric." 

I almost cry when I heard this. 

This is not the first time I send her to Sungai Nibong Bus Terminal. None of the sending off feeling is good. Always it end with tears. This time I kept reminding myself that we will be able to meet up again. There are numerous of sending off in future. Well my mission fail once we hug. 

Trying so hard to stop my tears until i leave the platform. 

Thank God her husband is Max. The man of God who love her wholeheartedly. 

Lord I'm going to miss her. Thank you for taking care this lovely couple whenever they are.