jOuRNaL oF niC

To live the fullness of live

Saturday, October 31, 2015

For everlasting to everlasting

Journal down all the good and bad times is the best way for me to find God. During the journal, I found the involvement of God, just that I never realize about it

Well this habit stop since I start my own business. Time is very precious to me. Time means money. Each time when I feel like journal down some good or bad moments, there is always a small voice telling me to spend this time "wisely'. Spend the time to do research, design, study and journal can always do it 'later". And "later" never come to pass.

After starting a new relationship early this years, it eat most of my night times. I'm happy I manage to allocate time for this while doing well in business too. It never become a burden to me which I thought it will in the first place. Thank God this relationship happen at the right time. In the same time, something just strike me. If I can allocate time for Daniel, why can't I do it for God too? Does money and Daniel's love can compatible with God? Certainly Not! Jesus is more perfect, handsome, beautiful and he will never leave me even when I die. Tan Sze-Lyn..take heart!

These few days, Pastor Mark from New Creation Church came to EPCC. I didn't expect much especially last night service. Reason being is it was a hokkien service. I merely understand the sermon and most of the time I just guess based on a few words I know. Surprisingly after the service, I feel so refresh. My heart, mind and soul just withdraw the strength from God. 

Tonight mandarin service, during the worship, I finally understand what does it means "He who forgiven much love much". I deeply feel this verse. I just can't stop my tears when I was told He loves me and He is faithfully forgive all my sins. I'm a sinful girl when I realize how Holy is He. In the same time I was called righteous because Jesus is righteous. The gift of righteous and grace speak how much God loves me. 

Thank you Lord. Your love is amazing. No word can describe..



我的心,你要稱頌耶和華,
Bless The LORD, O My Soul

不可忘記祂的恩惠。
Forget not all His benefits

祂赦免你一切過犯罪孽,
He forgives all your iniquities

醫治你疾病復原。
Who heals all your diseases

祂以仁愛慈悲為你冠冕,
He crowns you with love and compassion

為受屈的人伸冤。
Who justice for all the oppressed

天離地有何等的高,
For as high as the heavens are above the earth

祂的慈愛也可等的深,
so great is His love

東離西有多麼的遠,
As far as the east is from the west

祂使我的過犯也離我多遠,
so far has He removed our transgressions from us

耶和華有憐憫的愛,
Jehovah is compassionate and gracious

且有豐盛無盡的恩典,
and abounding in love

從亙古直到永遠,
from everlasting to everlasting

耶和華祂是我的神。
Jehovah is my God

Psalm 103