jOuRNaL oF niC

To live the fullness of live

Sunday, April 3, 2011

Time flies

I guess the best part of saturday night is to listening fm radio and observing objects while driving around in Georgetown, Sometime these object do make me recall those days. I remembered 10 years ago, while i was still in secondary school, I always wonder what would it be after 10 years. And now i knew the answers. In fact all these answers are really not in my expectation before. Some are better than what i had expected, some are not. Time flies.

Creator of tomorrow, only You alone know what will it be after 10 years. Will i still stuck in Penang ? will i still an employee or I'm just rich enough stop working, spending time to explore the world ? Or will i become a wife of someone and a mother to few children? Hmm..curious..


Lord, You are the painter of my future. As long as You are with me, I shall not afraid.