jOuRNaL oF niC

To live the fullness of live

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

honesty create more problems?


Today I was told being too honest will bring a lot of trouble to people around you. In the past, i will definately diagree with it. But after a lot of things happen, i'm doubt with my initial believe. Sometime people have no choices but to lie. This is not true in Bible and also not something we learnt in school. However lie would eventually solve the problem and being honest will create more problem. instead Should i change myself to be more "flexi" so that i wont struggle so much? Someone told me as long as it is not beyond law, you can do anything in order to achive something....Should i change ? maybe im just tired to do thing differently with other. Should I make myself one of them? arghh!! I need wisdom.