jOuRNaL oF niC

To live the fullness of live

Thursday, May 30, 2013

I can expect good thing because Jesus is my righteousness :)

Jesus my righteousness

In the midst of curiosity and nervous. I really need a break. I can sense my palm and feet are sweating heavily. Whenever I came across this situation, the best thing to do is to pause everything and just focus on how much Jesus loves me. 

After taking almost two months of preparation, finally the day has come. Though based on the mathematics probability calculation, I should roughly know the figure. This is my first project ever since I "retired" as an engineer. The three God beloved children first project toward internet marketing world. I knew what we can do is very limited, there are so much factors which is out of control and we really need to depend on God.

Daddy, I dare not trust the sweetest frame of mathematics.I know You will surely bless us. Your gift is on the way..in the atmosphere of curiosity before open the gift.If possible, Jesus..I love to ask for 7 figures

I pray my next post will able to testify Your goodness and unceasing supply regardless how many figure we get. Thank you Jesus, finally my sweating stop. I pass the whole project unto Your hand. You are the real boss of whole project. Now we shall take a break and celebrate!!


Grace, what have you done?
Murdered for me on that cross
Accused in absence of wrong

My sin washed away in your blood

Too much to make sense of it all

I know that your love breaks my fall
The scandal of grace, you died in my place
So my soul will live


Chorus:


Oh to be like you

(To) Give all I have just to know you
Jesus, there's no one besides you
Forever the hope in my heart


Death, where is your sting?

Your power is as dead as my sin
The cross has taught me to live
In mercy, my heart now to sing


The day and it's trouble shall come

I know that your strength is enough
The scandal of grace, you died in my place
So my soul will live



"The scandal of grace, You died in my place". How my dear Jesus loves me. He loves me so much. His love is beyond word can describe, love as high from the earth to heaven, as far as east to west. Jesus is my righteousness. That is the core reason I can expect good things from God :)

“Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you.For everyone who asks receives; the one who seeks finds; and to the one who knocks, the door will be opened.
“Which of you, if your son asks for bread, will give him a stone? 10 Or if he asks for a fish, will give him a snake? 11 If you, then, though you are evil, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your Father in heaven give good gifts to those who ask him! 12 So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you, for this sums up the Law and the Prophets.   -- Quoted from Matthew 7: 7-12


                                                                                                                                                   AMEN!!