jOuRNaL oF niC

To live the fullness of live

Thursday, May 21, 2020

The most cruel thing but the only thing I can do for you is handle your death certificate. The moment to pass down your mykard really tear down my heart into pieces. I dont blame you, it was not your fault. Indeed, Im proud of you for all these years. Fighting with God’s word. Yen remind me how you overcome it for the last 10 years. You very geng, the best fighter. We all were so ignorant, not knowing it was the spirits behind all these. Tortured & conned by them for so long.

Thank God you are in save arm. Can you hear me? We all miss you so much. No one can replace you, not even Benjamin. Because losing you & having him is two different thing. So if you hear me, lets pray that God accecerates the rapture time. You cant come to us, but we can come to you.

Lord, the only hope for this lost is rapture. May it take place by this year.

O death, where is your sting?
O grave, where is your victory?