jOuRNaL oF niC

To live the fullness of live

Saturday, September 24, 2011

The intimate relationship save me


After two months of cleaning and painting, this is my first time doing quite time with God in this house. Standing at balcony, enjoying the seaview, sunshine and breezing , I know this is something I desires for all these while. But am I happy with all these? All of sudden, I wonder. My heart is heavy.

Maybe this is due to my career. Frankly speaking, I'm tired and weary with all these wolfs. Is this what I need to encounter if I choose to stay in sales line? or is it because the country I live in? Even the politicians doing the same thing. I wonder is there any future in Malaysia if we continue tend to be ignorant. Rise up, Malaysian!!

I was told construction field in Malaysia is always "dirty". I thought I'm ready and bold enough to face it. But it seem like I over confident. Human will tend to fall when he/she lost the intimacy with God. From disagree to compromise and then give in. I think I in the boundary between compromise and give in. 

Sometime I wonder if I give in, maybe I will able to own another house and car. No need to struggle so much. But can I sleep in peace? Is Jesus is more precious than those things? Maybe this is the thing that hold me back. Maybe...But how long does this fact able to hold me? 

Surely, only when my relationship with God is intimate. Thank God today scripture, Psalm 103.

1 Praise the LORD, my soul;    
all my inmost being, praise his holy name.
 2 Praise the LORD, my soul,    
and forget not all his benefits—
 3 who forgives all your sins   
 and heals all your diseases, 
4 who redeems your life from the pit    
and crowns you with love and compassion, 
5 who satisfies your desires with good things 
   so that your youth is renewed like the eagle’s.
 6 The LORD works righteousness 
   and justice for all the oppressed.
 7 He made known his ways to Moses,    
his deeds to the people of Israel:
 8 The LORD is compassionate and gracious,   
 slow to anger, abounding in love. 
9 He will not always accuse,    
nor will he harbor his anger forever; 
10 he does not treat us as our sins deserve    
or repay us according to our iniquities.
 11 For as high as the heavens are above the earth,    
so great is his love for those who fear him; 
12 as far as the east is from the west, 
   so far has he removed our transgressions from us.
 13 As a father has compassion on his children,    
so the LORD has compassion on those who fear him;
 14 for he knows how we are formed,   
 he remembers that we are dust. 
15 The life of mortals is like grass,   
they flourish like a flower of the field; 
16 the wind blows over it and it is gone,   
 and its place remembers it no more.
 17 But from everlasting to everlasting   
 the LORD’s love is with those who fear him,    
and his righteousness with their children’s children—
 18 with those who keep his covenant 
   and remember to obey his precepts.
 19 The LORD has established his throne in heaven, 
   and his kingdom rules over all.
 20 Praise the LORD, you his angels,    
you mighty ones who do his bidding,    
who obey his word.
 21 Praise the LORD, all his heavenly hosts,    
you his servants who do his will. 
22 Praise the LORD, all his works 
   everywhere in his dominion.
   Praise the LORD, my soul.

The Lord's love is with those who fear Him, He who satisfies my desires with good things. His love grant me the confidence to live in His way. His love ensure me that He will take care all my needs and desires. My second house shall not come by satanic ways but His blessing.

I guess knowing His love and experiencing His love is totally a different thingy. The intimacy with God is the only way to experiencing His love.