jOuRNaL oF niC

To live the fullness of live

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Thank God for a wonderful sister


Finally the wedding is over. Kind of "empty" honestly. Maybe the wedding is something I look forward for the past one year. So called long awaited wedding and also a big gathering with those friends. Well, during the past few days, I able to spend a very good time with a dear sis, Ewei. Another beautiful princess of God. Her eye can "kill"! She has a very beautiful eyes.

I remember we knew each other through a christian concert preparation. The first impression to her was "senior". I mean she looks like what a senior suppose to look like. Honestly I kind of scare of her as she seem serious. We don't have much contact during the preparation. Later we met in PBBC for a bible course. If not mistaken, there were only two girls joining the group. To my surprise, she is not as cool as she looks like. She knows how to smile and she can speak mandarin though she is a "banana". From that day onwards, I try to know her more, text her during her birthday.. and again to my surprise, a simple wishes text can make her so happy. 

I can't remember since when I din't treat her as my senior but a friend or a junior. I become the one who like to tease her and "bully" her. So fun to treat a senior as my junior. The funny part was she always be the one who taking care of me, that's the time I will see her a my big sister. Anyway, I thank God for giving me an opportunity to serve in CF. Though this, I able to know Lia and her, wonderful sisters.

Well, we seldom share about our life until she graduate. It was because she spent most of her time with her buddy and I spent most of my time with Lia. The situation change after her graduation. I receive an email from her. I guess she needs a spiritual partner as her buddy is a non believer. We share more this time. 

I'm glad that even until now, we are still able to share through phone though we are so far apart. She always be the one who encourages me especially during the fight between mum and dad. At that moment, I was so ready to accept the fact- divorce. Thank God for sending her when I have no one to turn to. The love, care and those encouragement book and CDs all the way from Singapore really touch me. Through the sermon CDs, mum changes! God has redeemed the marriage. Praise the Lord !!

The feeling of praying for her life partner getting stronger right after the wedding. Heartache as I see her travel every weekend to Sarawak due to her brother health. 

Lord. You love her more than anyone in the world. You know her struggles and You do feel the same as she feel. It is because of your unfailing love and finished work,we can see the healing is in the progress. Soon, Ewei's brother will be complete healed and even healthier than ever before. During the healing, Lord~ grant Ewei and her family strength, patience, understanding, good health, "bird economy" and hope. Bound them with Your great love where they will never feel weary and tired.

Lord, the Match Maker,  I ask for a kind, gentle, humble, thoughtful. mature and belong to the same faith guy as Ewei life partner. I pray he will be the one who able to lead and take care Ewei and her family. Besides, he always place Ewei as his priority, cherish her, respect her and love her with all his heart. The relationship will be the blessing to people around them and even their family. If Ewei really decide to choose striking purple as her wedding theme, Lord, grant me a gorgeous striking purple dress. I asked these in Jesus' name. Amen!