jOuRNaL oF niC

To live the fullness of live

Friday, September 23, 2011

not by satanic way !

" No one will ever satisfied with his income". and then he continue with these statements.- even if you work in corporate world, you can still have your own business. If you asking about beneficial interest, it is depend on how you see the thing. For example, I can own a company and fully run by my wife. I can become the one at the back stage and everything still is in my control. Sometime, you don't need to let your boss know everything.

I knew he is starring at me, observing my respond toward those statement. He was hinting me. Scary. How well can I hide in front of the "old fox"? He was testing whether we are in the same direction. In order to save myself, I give him a positive respond. 

After Joyce tender, I feel so lonely. She is the only person I can trust to. I salute her courage. She refuse  to walk the same direction with the "old fox". I guess he had gave her more than three times changes. And this is her ending. "Old fox" denied all her hard work in front of Vice President. He never gave her the changes to perform in the first place. Is VP blind as well? He knew this "old fox" did bribe, but somehow or rather he close his eye. Is he one of "old fox" new company partner? I wonder. 

Since when he became someone who are more powerful than God? Tan Sze-Lyn!! Wake up! This is a trick! You shouldn't be discourage or fearful. God is in front of you. He cares your career and financial. Indeed He is the provider of everything I need and He knew my desires. God is going to bless my financial. I will be rich by godly ways, effortless, and not by manipulating, human efforts, or satanic ways! Amen!