jOuRNaL oF niC

To live the fullness of live

Sunday, October 14, 2012

SHMILY


I knew about this short form from a book, most probably more than 5 years ago. Surprisingly until today only I realize this short form is based on a true story. It is a story about a couple who spent their entire married lives reminding one another that they love each other. I am amazed by this old couple who actually able to do it. Just wonder how they can make it? Anyway, it happens in real life. 

From the context, it clearly state the old couple are Christian. Maybe or I should say for sure they see Christ as the center of marriage. The most ideal marriage life. However how many christian couple able to do it ? It involve both party having the same perspective else it would be a tiring race.

Maybe I shouldn't use tired to describe the run since Jesus said " Come to me and I will give you rest". Run the race without feeling tired but relax. What happen if the race was not meant for me? That's why i feel so hard to penetrate the wall and it is really tiring. Lord, can I have an easier one ? As straight as runway? 

Haih, Lord, my strength is limited. I can't and I don't have this ability to penetrate it. Feel like letting go but I know this feeling only happen when I try to use my strength to do it. To have a restful run, I shouldn't withdraw the strength from another poor runner. The source of strength should be come from You. 

You have your own timing and I got to let You to take over. No matter how it ends, You always give Your best for me. It is simply because You love me. Amen !

Lord, supplier of strength, love and wisdom! I need You and I want to flow with You.

oklah Jesus, now is Your business, not mine. I want to sleep now. Good nite and "work hard" ya :)