jOuRNaL oF niC

To live the fullness of live

Monday, October 1, 2012

The right captain


Lord, is another sleepless night. I know being an influential person in northern Lysaght is something i hope for all these while. However the expectation is really out out my expectation. It far beyond than I expect. Recently more and more distributors show their support to us. I know it is something to be glad about but in the same time it really stress me out. 

Everyone expect me to has this ability to take all the lead in the market, to use the technical knowledge as the tools to win most of the projects and to convert competitor's specification to my specification. Hello!! I'm not a magician neither a  right captain who is able to bring more sales for their company. 

I don't know how to do it and I lost my direction. Teach me and guide me. I know in You I can do all things. Please grant me the peace and faith to carry on. Lord, I want to experience of all the great things and promises that You have already plan for me. And from tonight onwards, I will have innumerous of good sleeps. Nothing will able to stop me from resting in You. The more I rest, the more of You taking over the whole ship. In Jesus' name, Amen !