jOuRNaL oF niC

To live the fullness of live

Monday, October 29, 2012

Jumping off


During Sunday Services, a picture of jumping off a pyramid just came across in my mind. Maybe too much "input" and I found no where to release that's why I long to do this jumping. I guess if I share this thought to anyone, people might think I'm just joking or insane. Of course I am not. The picture not just stop that. I saw Jesus embraced me when I was free in the air and the next second I soar under His wings. The sense of security. Thanks :)

I have no problem with how powerful is my God. However I always has the problem of is Jesus willing ? A sentence of " at the cross, He gave everything" really speak to me. He knows my needs and desires. If Jesus willing to give me His life, nothing is more valuable than this. Does my future and  needs are more valuable than His life? Of course not ! He is willing to care and to bless me. Yes. Tan Sze-Lyn, Jesus is more than willing. Relax...

Paying Priscilla a visit with Felicia in the evening. My first close friend gave birth. As I saw her, I was surprised with her attire. From a stylist girl become a typical mother look. No make up and dress up. So not her. As normal, she share about the delivery process, experience and the difficult life with mother in law. I salute her but in the same time i wonder. 

Are these all about the life ? Must all the women need to go through this process? I see nothing good in these. Maybe I'm not mature enough? Or maybe I just not that kind of person to live like that?  Hmm..sometime I also don't really know what I need. Only God knows. Ya, God is the right trustee whom I can trust.