jOuRNaL oF niC

To live the fullness of live

Saturday, August 11, 2007

Gastric's days..


Since wednesday nite, i have been suffer for gastric and XXX haha..better keep it secret..Room mate wanna send me to hospital but I refuse..coz i scare injection..Well, I din't have a good sleep on that nite. And the second day i skips all the class and lab. In the end, i agree to see doctor. Room mate won that battle..haha..So we went to see doctor coz yeeting(room mate) also encouter gastric problem..As i wait for the doctor, yeeting and Gavin ask me not to eat chocolate anymore..which mean they ask me to break out with MR.Chocolate..say bye bye to all my chocolate bar, hot chocolate drink, chocolate biscuit, chocolate jam?! so sad..Since we came together, so the nurse ask both us go in the doctor room together..the doctor very funny..laugh at me as he found out besides gastric and XXX, i also fever wor..the first thing that came in my mind was "fuk song pin"(FREE fever) for my gastric?! O..No..after that the doctor did'nt say anything, instead i ask the doctor what type of food that i cannot eat..Just to confirm, i ask the doctor whether i can eat chocolate..surprisingly..the doctor said CAN..Muahahaha..i turn my eye to yeeting and show funny face..And she was shocked with doctor answer..Muahahaha! this time i won..Now just hope for speedy recover..if not i have to walk in r-shape..like an old lady..and have to "cucuk" coz that doctor told me that if after few days still pain then have to "cucuk"..Thank God for the healing..now i feel better if compared with two days ago..and thank God for a good room mate..always remind me the "cucuk" thing as she knows that i cant control myself in taking spicy food..and thank God that i able to skip my lab..haha..first time i found out myself so enjoy the days even sick..remind me a sunday school song..That is joy joy joy ..dwell in my heart..dwell in my heart..