jOuRNaL oF niC

To live the fullness of live

Sunday, August 19, 2007

My dearest sis in christ..



so sad..nvr thought i so miss this sis so much until i saw her in convo..after she move her stuff bec to kluang..i cried for nights..during holiday, i try to put attention in other things..stop my mind to think that she is no longer around when i need some one to share..hv no more friend that i can talk to..try to make used that we can communicate thru email.sms..phone call..i thought i hv accept this fact..time past so fast especially during happy moment..Thank God that I hv 1 day to accompay her and her family..i should grateful for it..just cant stop crying as she left..cant control my tear..a bit doubt whether go singapore in dec..scare i will cry again when i left..haiz..really no mood to do anything..but my bridge cant wait ady..Lord, grant me the strength to continue my work..