jOuRNaL oF niC

To live the fullness of live

Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Lord, You are so cute !



Thank God, things that I dare not face, pretending..finally it over..After taking the first step, I found out that it is not as hard as I thought..But I hope no more this kind of thing happen again..haha..For this moment, I just want to thank God for this brother..and God is so cute, as we surrender everything to Him, He will take care of it..This morning as I look at the mirror..I saw something different..Because I laugh at the front of mirror by myself..Not because I'm crazy just because I found out that I have no angry with someone..Another brother in Christ that I thought I will never forgive..Though till today he dint say sorry about what has been happen..or maybe not even feel sorry about that..but amazingly there is no more anger in me..I dont know whether i really and truly forgive..but at least at this moment I decide to take the initiative to smile with him as we meet..As I found out that, I just wanna shout out in front of mirror that Lord, You are so cute! Without God's working, this matter is impossible..So good, can live without 'burden'..hee..