jOuRNaL oF niC

To live the fullness of live

Tuesday, September 18, 2007

What will You do if You are in my place?



Recall back the question that grandpa asked in the first day of camp..If one day Jesus ask you : what do u think I am?..For this moment, Jesus is the one who knows everything, our past and also future. When making decision, I like to ask Jesus : What will You do if You are in my place?..will He say hold on,now is not the right time..or will He say just do it, the rest I will take care of it? Or will He say..so many posibilities?! But for sure, He will never say no need to face it, the problem will automatic be solved..Is the decision that I make same with Him if He is in my place? 


I thank God for this brother who use all his time, heart and strength to care about me. At once I was touched. However after sometime I found that I can't deceive myself. He deserve a better girl. How could I say tell this to this lovely brother without hurting him? I cannot be so selfish and continue give him false hope. Lord, teach me. 


At this point, I can only fully surrender to Him..May His will be done and not my will..


"For I know the plans I have for you",declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11.