jOuRNaL oF niC

To live the fullness of live

Thursday, September 27, 2007

super 'geng' God..


I'm the type of person that always misunderstanding God..This afternoon I received a call from the zhong qiu nite decoration leader..It recall me back to our last year CF Christmas Nite..At that period I was so frustrated for the decoration thing..I expect a christmas feeling decoration..But the outcome was not as i expected..it was a failure in my eye..and i so disappointed and told ar Lia that I will never in-charge decoration anymore..though i hv receive some positive comments about the decoration but it dint work as an encouragement to me..coz i thought they just want to comfort me and they dint know that it will be much more better if i plan well, if I can..etc..and I thought that God was not with me, that's why it turn up like this..izzit because my spiritual life so bad, dint pray earnestly or...I question Him for some period..After the call..I can sure that He was with me and He also did His part..He provided all the equipment that needed, wisdom to hang the snow flake, helpers..etc..Never thought that the way we hang the snow flake will impact someone that they ask us how to do it..How we get the equipment..as I found out these, I just want to say sorry and thank you..i paid so much attention on the outcome but never appreciate the process, the wisdom..that He had gave..Seriously,our God is the genius of genius..so 'geng' !.. King Solomon is the acknowledged wise man..God was the one who gave him wisdom..then God must be much more and more wiser than King Solomon..wow..cant imagine..