jOuRNaL oF niC

To live the fullness of live

Monday, March 21, 2011

money change character

At once I was angry and shocked with bribery and corruption in my working place.The most shocking is management was the one who involved. It seem happen anywhere and it doesnt matter where I work. Sadly I have numb with it though it just my 18 months in working life.

Two days ago, Jk told me the "devils" had took over the company. To many people, this "devils" are angels. Once i was deceived by them too. Only those were in same department would know how wicked is them.

As along as it involved human and money, bribery and politic is a common thing to happen. I guess I should encounter these wisely rather than run away or being angry. 


Lord, I need wisdom to deal with these people and circumstances. Cover me with Your precious blood so that none of them would ever able to trap me in their wicked scheme. Lord, You are the maker of heaven and earth, source of all blessing, health and prosperity. Your grace and love have ensure me that my life is full with all Your blessing, health and prosperity. There will be no means for me to get prosperity by bribing. Thanks for this assurance. 
I pray this in Jesus' name. Amen !