jOuRNaL oF niC

To live the fullness of live

Sunday, March 27, 2011

Shelter of stressful


I guess stress is the most common element in life. It doesnt matter what is our role, be it a student, child, worker or even a king, it always come after us. No one love stress, including me. However everyone have to agree stress do bring a great impact to their life. It will either built us stronger or the other away round. I guess it is all depend on how we deal with this element.

I'm a kind of person who love to live in my own world when there is stress. Reading, chasing series, driving or sleeping are the ways for me to run away. But these never help to solve the problems. At last, I still need to encounter it. Just like this moment....

Thank God, for being the One I can turn to. You are always my shelter in times of hardship and stress. Lord, no matter how hard I try not to think about or facing it, the problems are still there. Everything are not in my control and I couldnt do anything on my side. I hate this situation. Only You Lord can solve it, You can change people mind, You are the source of wisdom, strength and miraculous. I have no idea what can I do besides surrender to You. 

Lord, I need rest and peace. I'm tired and weary. Grant me wisdom, favourism, strength and courage to carry on. I know all these are on the way. In You, I found victory over stress, victory over every problems....

I'm the righteousness of God in Christ. Hence all the good things will circular in my life.

I'm the beloved Child of God, cross is the demostration of His love. Surely I can fully truss Him and all my worries are His too.

Lord, thanks for Your unmerited favour and love. I know everything is in Your control and You will take care of it., because You love me.

I pray these in Jesus' name. Amen.