jOuRNaL oF niC

To live the fullness of live

Friday, July 20, 2007

Discouraging..


Discouraging..alot ppl told me that they cant cant join both fellowship because they are too tired and have no time for it. But what i saw was not, they would rather spend their time for drama than attend the fellowship. Seriously, me too will feel tired  to join both..maybe in their eyes, i'm super active,that will never feel tired for it..so sad when some of both felloswship commttee dint take out the step to understand each other. Some of them even look down and criticize the other fellowship with me. It really make me feel that they are not belong to Him, but belong to fellowship thought they said they are. Haiz..dont care la..i juz do my part..just focus to be a good example in my coursemate...but i now start to doubt that whether join da juan camp, since me too will tired and have no time. And in some people eyes, i belong to CF..