jOuRNaL oF niC

To live the fullness of live

Monday, July 23, 2007

Encouragement from my heavenly dad..



Last nite i was cried to God for tiredness and worry. So worried to mummy and study. Nothing that i can help or do with mummy condition. Really dont have my own time to do the revision for my study as i hv serve in CF. There are so many commitment that i have make to God and myself in serving during holiday..This morning God comfort me by His word. He speak to me during my quite time. It was so amazed. Thank you Lord. I got the message and may i will choose the right way to go through these trial. Help me to walk throught these in victory and may these trial will make me better in my life. Lord, may my life will give glory to Your name. Help me to know who are You..the maker of heaven and the earth. Help me to know that You will watch over me and still care about my life. May i will rejoice in Your name,love and mercy even in these trial. Help me to grab the word of You so that i can go on my life with joy and love. Once again, thank for the encouragement, comfort and hope. Lord, You are my all in all.