jOuRNaL oF niC

To live the fullness of live

Sunday, December 19, 2010

business trip to klang valley day 1

 A business trip to KL. Intially it was a one day trip. However due to last minute thingy, all KL to penang flight were sold out, besides first class ticket. But I was happy to drive, since I need to carry a lot of stuff from HQ plus I can travel with sis as she having uni break now.

It was a rushing day though we leave penang at 7.30pm. We arrived at Empire Hotel at about 11pm however receptionist will only allow us to check in at 2pm. Hence, I went to Shah Alam Office to pass out my old laptop for data tranfering. Next we move to Empire Hotel, drop off nikki. Skip my lunch as I having a training at Kapar, somewhere in Setia Alam. This place is an industrial area. I couldnt find the factory and I was late. In between, a malay woman knock my car. I just cant help myself and shout to God's help. Finally, I found BSM. Too bad, the training just finished. The only thing i needs was miracle. Pray was my only thing i can do. Sheila, HR Manager was there, she asked me to join for next training, which fall on following week. My respond was cannot be. I told her manager will kill me if i miss it. She laughed and tried her best to talk with the trainer. Thank God, trainer *young and charm guy willing to stay back. After the training, I have to rush to HQ for a discussion and get my new laptop etc. Finally I can back to hotel at the time of 7pm for a 15minutes rest. Following program was steambot dinner with Jinny, Aaron and James. Crazy but fruitful day. Thanks Lord.

Well, this was my first time at Empire Hotel. The interior design is much better than concorde hotel. More stylist and spacious. Of course this has to be apple to apple comparion. What I mean is standard room. Concorde Premium room are still the best one by far.

A piece of art at the door side

Lovely wardobe

Stylist work desk

about 1.5m wide corridor to bed. Along the way  is bathroom

No bathtub, just shower. But I guess most asian are used with shower

A simply shot. Just to show how artistic photography am I..haha..