jOuRNaL oF niC

To live the fullness of live

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

The provider of my zeal

Taken from Penang Curney Plaza

I lost my zeal in career, ambition and maybe life as well. Some how God always here to remind me that He cares. He did it by showing the verse through daily bread. No condemn, no anger but purely His love. His encouragement keep me awake and again i acknowledge that i cant live without Him. Lost the zeal in life is literally lost the joy. Just cant imagine how my life will be if I dont know Him. 

Sometime i just feel life is too dry and routine. Stress is something run always run after us. Whether we are a student, an employee, employer..we still have to face it. At once, i believe stress can be overcome by getting a lot of money or a good paid job..well, is this true? im suspicious. I've learned and told that stress can be overcome by trusting in God. His provision, grace and love are the elements. I experienced before. It 's true. But some how or rather i tends to choose my own way to encounter stress. It just simply human does not feel secure when thing is not under their control. Got to learn and lean my trust on Him. Else i will be dry up soon. Im tired to come out lots of ways and channels to encounter stress. It works but just for a moment. It does not help me to solve the problem. It make me getting worst when snow ball slowly become bigger and bigger.

Lord, thank for always being here. It's your love that keep me to move on. Thank you for telling me that you cares every single detail things in my life. My career, future, dreams, life partner..even my acne. You are so sweet.Cheers Lord. For the best life you have plan. I believe it's on the way now. In Jesus' name. Amen !