jOuRNaL oF niC

To live the fullness of live

Monday, December 20, 2010

business trip to klang valley day 2

It was good to stay at Empire Hotel though the lifts are suck. Planning to have a short christmas shopping, but we spent most the time for breakfast. Honestly, the breakfast not really good, no much choice if compared with concorde hotel. All of sudden, I missed Concorde. Will I choose to stay at Concrode on my next trip? I wonder. It is the competition between room interior design vs breakfast. Which will win my heart, xoxo..
Nice view and restaurant. Good atmosphere as well. But the foods are so so.
Walking around the shopping mall. Impressive christmas deco.
Overview taken from 3rd floor.
Lovely Christmas Tree.
After a quick christmas shopping, we make a move to The Loaf. The best bakery to me in Malaysia. So far there are only three franchise in Malaysia. The original one is in Pulau Langkawi. Another one is in Pavillion, KL. This is the new one. Breads were too nice and we forgot to take picture of it. Nothing much in Empire, besides spending.

Back to room at 11am, planning to go Pulau Pangkor or Melaka for lunch. But these two shiok sendiri sisters spent their hour in hotel for photos.
This is the only way to use smartphone for taking both of us together.

Good shot man !
yay, my turn! my turn !
Trying to act cute, but apparently i'm no longer fit in this category
How about acting mature? hee..
This girl pretending sleeping. well this not a good post.
Trying to be a spider woman? funny..cheers to ss sisters
Well, I would prefer act cool rather than a comedy
My forehead acnes are completely heal ! Praise the Lord !
Too ss, and we forgot to google for pulau pangkor and too full for lunch at Melaka. Plus abit tired, hence we cancel our trip. Will do it for our next trip, definately.