jOuRNaL oF niC

To live the fullness of live

Monday, December 20, 2010

See your situation through God's eye

Streeful weekend. Tomorrow will even worst, Daniel will come over for sales meeting. After training, it has been almost two months I dint close a sales. The one being closed was rejected by Lau as this is JKR project and the client is not our licensee. Which not worth for us to take the risk. Hmm..what shall I do? Eddy keen to get this project. The way they see this project in different way, who should I follow ? Daniel will definately not in the position to listen this, what should i do in order to give a good impression to this VP? I'm still under probation. Lord, I'm helpless..
In You Lord, I found my rest.
I guess this is not the reason to blog this incident. Instead of feeling down and helpless, I got to put my trust to my loving heavenly Father. Lord, I believed the next blog is speaking about your miraculous work and how You bring me go through this incident. You will grant me favour of Daniel, Eddy and Lau. You will be with me as i having sales meeting with Daniel. There will be only good things happen. Blessing are circulating  in my life. Emotionally, my mind is filled with Your spirit. You will cover me with Your precious blood which against all the negative thoughts and spiritual attacks.

Lord, thanks for the message which told me that I should see my situation through Your eye. Through Your eye. In you,I see myself a good sales engineer. In Your victory, I bring 70% of total sales amount to Penang branch Lysaght, and I will be the top sales engineer of Lysaght Malaysia. In Your Glory, I will penetrate the giant Developer, Architect, Contractor, C&S Consultants. They will be my big supporter. Everyone will amazed all these. Lord, I believed these blessing are on the ways. Soon it will take place. In You, nothing is impossible. As You are a good sales engineer, so am i in this world. 

In Psalm 1:3, He shall be like a tree planted by the rivers of water, that bring forth its fruit in its season, whose leaf also shall not wither; and whatever he does shall prosper. 

How beautiful is this promise. Lord, thank you. Fruitful season is on my way. Lord..Thanks.
My situation will change when I see it as You see. Almighty works will take place soon. Tonight I will rest in Your love. Because I need to get ready for this morning overflow blessing. You will turn the situation to a blessing to me. Prince of Peace. grant me peace of mind, a true peace.